Mobile app Puy du Fou
The app keeps you up to date with the daily show schedules, has information about our restaurants and eateries and helps you find the many other facilities and services around the Puy du Fou.
- Create your own schedule by selecting the shows you'd like to see and the times you'd like to see them - the app will sort them in your chosen order and tell you when the doors open.
- The app can be your guide, too, showing you where you are on the park map, how to get to your next attraction and how far it is. You can also list the shows, restaurants and other facilities by distance and let the app help you find the nearest service to you.
- Experience our main shows in the language of your choice thanks to the ‘live translate’ feature, which can be activated at any time during a performance.
- The Puy du Fou also provides a free audio description service to allow blind and partially-sighted visitors to enjoy the major shows in the Grand Parc and the Cinéscénie.
- Access all your travel documents and passes through your account (ticket sales, hotel vouchers, restaurants, complimentary services, etc.) to make your visit even easier.
- Visit the Puy du Fou bookshop ! Discover new chapters every day when you sign up for our e-books and audiobooks. (only available in French)
- Use the app to order your meal and collect from your chosen restaurant with our Click&Collect feature !