Mobile app Puy du Fou
Download the free Puy du Fou app and plan your visit the easy way - never miss a moment with this ideal companion to the visitors guide issued at the entrance to the main park.
The app keeps you up to date with the daily show schedules, has information about our restaurants and eateries and helps you find the many other facilities and services around the Puy du Fou.
- Create your own schedule by selecting the shows you'd like to see and the times you'd like to see them - the app will sort them in your chosen order and tell you when the doors open.
- The app can be your guide, too, showing you where you are on the park map, how to get to your next attraction and how far it is.
- You can also list the shows, restaurants and other facilities by distance and let the app help you find the nearest service to you.
- Experience our main shows in the language of your choice thanks to the ‘simultaneous translation’ feature, which can be activated at any time during a performance.
- The Puy du Fou also provides a free audio description service to allow blind and partially-sighted visitors to enjoy the major shows in the Grand Parc and the Cinéscénie.
- Access all your travel documents and passes through your account (ticket sales, hotel vouchers, restaurants, complimentary services, etc.) to make your visit even easier.
- Addition of a new language: Russian
- Paperless travel documents and passes
- Instantaneous translation of shows into 5 languages: English, Spanish, German, Dutch and Russian.
- Expansion of audio description for the deaf and hard of hearing to include the major shows in the Grand Parc and the Cinéscénie.
- Personalised help is offered once the app is opened.
- Roll-out and expansion of Wi-Fi coverage.