LA HOSPEDERÍA DE SANTIAGO
Take a rest from the journey and continue your path. Meat and wine for the pilgrim.
With bread and wine you walk the road. Take a rest from the journey and follow your destination. Rodrigo Ordóñez looks after the guest house in Puebla Real while waiting for new pilgrims. A place to rest the fatigue of the day and regain strength with good food, meat from the herds of the area and local wine.
Check the opening times for the day of your visit when you book or when you arrive at Puy du Fou España.
* After applying the 10% discount for pre-sale, the adult rate is €21.60 and the child rate is €12.15. At the ticket office, the adult rate is €24 and the child rate is €13,50
* If you have any food allergy or intolerance, please contact us before booking at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Children up to 13 years old inclusive on presentation of proof of age. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
(2) We reserve the right to modify menus and timetables without prior notice. You can consult all the general terms and conditions of the service at www.puydufou.com
(3) This service is for catering only and does not include entrance to the park or other additional services. This product includes: a starter, a main course, a dessert, a drink and bread.
(4) Please arrive 10 minutes before your reservation at the indicated catering point. In case of delay, it is possible that your reservation may be changed without refund.