ADULT MENU: €23.80 if booked in advance (or €26.80 without a reservation)
- Local pork belly terrine, coachman’s salad (lettuce, diced chicken, croutons, hard boiled eggs),
- Le Brigandin Vendéen (duck wings, brigandine sausage, bacon, Red Label Mogette de Vendée beans)
- Caramelised apples, French toast brioche, custard,
- Drinks: red wine (25cl per person), coffee, water
CHILDREN’S MENU (1): €10.90 if booked in advance (or €12.90 without a reservation)
- Local pork belly terrine, coachman’s salad (lettuce, diced chicken, croutons, hard boiled eggs), Le Brigandin Vendéen (duck wings, brigandine sausage, bacon, Red Label Mogette de Vendée baked beans)
- Breaded chicken goujons, sautéd potatoes for children,
- Caramelised apples, French toast brioche, custard
- Drinks: mineral water
Open on certain days only. Please ask
Lunch: 11:45am and 1:30pm
Dinner on Cinéscénie evenings: 6:30pm & 8.15pm
Dinner in green season: 8pm
We advise you to book your meal in our restaurants as they get very busy. Bookings are taken up to 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
To make a restaurant booking along with your ticket purchase or short-break booking, please call our booking hotline on +33 (0)820 09 10 10 (€0.12 per min from a French landline). We reserve the right to change menus and opening hours without notice. Our restaurants are only open to Grand Parc visitors on the day(s) they visit.
You can also call our booking line for information about the opening times of our themed restaurants with entertainment.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your reserved time. Latecomers will not be accepted in these restaurants, and will be directed to another catering outlet in the Grand Parc.
(1) Children aged 13 and under.
(2) This discount only applies to certain menus depending on opening dates