Los Arroces de Lepanto
Tasty rice dishes typical of the area to give strength and encouragement to the soldiers.
*Open only Saturdays and Sundays (check availability).
The year 1571. The Holy League concentrates in Messina (Sicily) under the command of D. Juan de Austria and prepares for what will go down in history as the great Battle of Lepanto. The hustle and bustle is constant as the ships prepare and stockpile supplies for the season that awaits them on the high seas. It is the people of Messina who provide them with the rich rice dishes typical of the area.
Check the opening times for the day of your visit at the time of your booking or on arrival at Puy du Fou España.
* After applying the 10% discount for pre-sale, the adult rate is €28,50 and the child rate is €14. At the ticket office, the adult rate is €31,75 and the child rate is €15,75.
* If you have any food allergy or intolerance, please contact us before booking at Restauracion@puydufou.com.
(1) Open only on Saturdays and Sundays (check availability).
(2) Children up to 13 years old inclusive on presentation of proof of age. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
(3) We reserve the right to modify menus and opening times without prior notice. You can consult all the general terms and conditions of the service at www.puydufou.com.
(4) This service is for catering only and does not include entrance to the park or other additional services. This product includes: a starter, a rice dish and a dessert.
(5) It is essential that you arrive 10 minutes before your reservation at the indicated catering point. In case of delay, it is possible that your reservation may be changed without refund.