ADULT MENU: €23.50 if booked in advance or €26.50 without a booking
Drinks not included
CHILDREN’S MENU (1): €11.50 if booked in advance or €13.50 without a booking
- Parsley courgettes, leeks with Vinaigrette, broccoli, artichokes, tomatoes, cucumbers and beetroot, marinated mackerel, terrine, paté en croute, ham and parsley terrine,
- Filled omelettes, Viandier's stew, a large slice of roast meat, breaded salmon,
- Spelt, broad beans, carrots with cumin, new potatoes in their skins, peas à la française,
- Cheese (goat's cheese, Bleu, Beaufort)
- Dessert buffet (chocolate fondant*, cheesecake*, pears poached in hippocras, island of meringue floating in vanilla sauce, fruit salad, brioche flambée, etc.)
Dinner in blue season: 6:30pm & 8.15pm
Dinner in green season: 7pm
This restaurant is reserved for visitors staying in our hotels.
We advise you to book your meal in our restaurants as they get very busy.
Bookings are taken up to 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
To make a restaurant booking along with your ticket purchase or short-break booking, please call our booking hotline on +33 (0)820 09 10 10 (€0.12 per min from a French landline). We reserve the right to change menus and opening hours without notice. Our restaurants are only open to Grand Parc visitors on the day(s) they visit.
You can also call our booking line for information about the opening times of our themed restaurants with entertainment.
(1) Children aged 13 and under.
(2) This discount only applies to certain menus depending on opening dates