ADULT MENU: €21 if booked in advance (or €24 without a reservation)
Drinks not included
- Frisée lettuce with bacon and croutons or salad of grains
- Red lentils, ricotta, pesto and rocket served in a glass
- Confit duck leg, shallot sauce, potatoes and garden peas, or Andouillette de troyes sausage, onion confit, wholegrain mustard, Red Label Vendée mogette beans, finely diced tomatoes
- Three-layered chocolate crunch torte*, red berry coulis or île flottante
CHILDREN’ MENU (1): €10.90 if booked in advance (or €12.90 without a reservation)
- Tomato salad with chopped hardboiled egg
- Breaded chicken goujons with chips or sausage with chips
- Cornetto or whole-milk yogurt on a bed of fruit
- Drink: mineral water (33cl) or Fruit juice (20cl)
- Free ride on the merry-go-round
Open on certain days only. Please ask.
Dinner on Cinéscénie evenings : 6 :30pm & 8:15pm
Offer only available if booked in advance. We advise you to book your meal in our restaurants as they get very busy.
Bookings are taken up to 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
To make a restaurant booking along with your ticket purchase or short-break booking, please call our booking hotline on +33 (0)820 09 10 10 (€0.12 per min from a French landline). Our restaurants are only open to Grand Parc visitors on the day(s) they visit.
We reserve the right to change menus without notice. You can also call our booking line for information about the opening times of our themed restaurants with entertainment.
(1) Children aged 13 and under.
(2) This discount only applies to certain menus depending on opening dates