A "cookie" or a tracer refers to a text file that can be saved in a dedicated area of the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) with the browser software that you use to visit the website: www.puydufou.com (the "website") and, subject to your choices, saved in your browser regarding cookies. This cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the cookie, for a maximum of thirteen months.
When viewing the website, information about the navigation of your device on our website may be recorded in the "cookie" files installed on your device.
When you visit the website for the first time, and Puy du Fou plans to place a cookie on your terminal, you are informed by means of an information banner at the bottom of the page. By continuing your navigation on the website after the display of this banner, you accept the setting of our cookies and acknowledge that you understand the terms of our policy on cookies.
You can change the cookie settings at any time. Below you will find more information about cookies and how you can manage cookie settings.
THE COOKIES WE ISSUE ON OUR WEBSITE
The functional cookies that we issue allow us to:
• to identify you when you connect to our website,
• to adapt the presentation of our sites, applications and advertising spaces to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, resolution),
• to display the operating system used, etc., depending on the hardware and the visualisation or reading software that your terminal contains,
• to facilitate your navigation on our website,
• to improve your user experience by pre-filling certain fields on our forms.
Ads can be personalised based on a profile. More data can be added to better personalise ads. Ad performance can be measured. Insights about the audiences who saw the ads can be derived.
When consulting our website www.puydufou.com, we install cookies, subject to your choice, in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), allowing us to compile statistics and volumes on the frequency of access and use of the various elements of our website www.puydufou.com (sections and contents visited, routes). The goal is to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services.
We use AT Internet tool to statistically measure the audience of the Puydufou.com site, in order to improve its operation and its content.
The service offered by AT Internet cannot function without cookies.
The cookies used by AT Internet on Puydufou.com have no purpose other than traffic measurement. Accordingly, these cookies are exempt from consent requirements, under the terms of French data protection authority (CNIL) regulation No. 2020-91 of 17 September 2020 (articles 5, 49, 50 and 51).
You can block the use of AT Internet cookies on Puydufou.com by selecting the box below :By selecting this box, I refuse traffic measurement by AT Internet on Puydufou.com and the resulting use of the cookies.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
Several options are available to manage cookies.
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below:
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you occasionally, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your device.
How can you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which enables you to know how to change your wishes for cookies:
“Tools” menu> “Internet Options”> “Privacy”
You can set your choices for cookies using a cursor. If you click on “Advanced” you can do manual and advanced cookie management
Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”
“Tools” menu> “Options”> “Privacy”
History paragraph: In the “Storage Rules” drop-down menu, click on “use custom settings for history”
The settings that are displayed allow you to set your choices regarding cookies and their storage period (refuse all cookies, accept cookies while refusing third-party cookies, etc. )
Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”
Click the customize and control Google Chrome icon at the top right of the navigation bar
Select “Settings” then activate "show advanced settings"
In the privacy section, activate the "content settings" menu.
Set your choices regarding cookies, select "Block third-party sites."
“Safari” menu> “Preferences”> “Privacy” icon
Set your choices for cookies (Block third-party sites)
Netscape 6.X and 7.X
Edit menu> Preferences> Privacy & Security> Cookies
Opera 6.0 and beyond
“File” menu “Preferences”> “Privacy”
For more information:
The term "personal data" refers to data that relates to you alone at any given time, regardless of which terminal you are using.
Any hardware equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, phone, etc.) that you use to access or view a website, an application, advertising content, etc. is designated as a “terminal”.
The terms “Navigation Information" and "Navigation" refer to the information relating to the connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service at a given time.
This navigation information concerns, in particular:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the terminal connected to the Internet,
- the date and time of connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service,
- the url (the internet address) of the originating web page (”referrer”) of the terminal accessing an electronic communication service,
- the url (Internet address) of the Internet page accessed by the terminal consulting an electronic communication service,
- the type of operating system used by the terminal (Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, BeOS, etc.),
- the type and version of the navigation software used by a terminal (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.),
- the language of the navigation software used by the terminal, the identifier and the contents of a cookie file stored by us in the terminal