Informations on Coronavirus
Puy du Fou keeps you informed
1. Following the latest government announcements, the Health Pass (Pass sanitaire) is required throughout the Puy du Fou site (Grand Parc and Cinéscénie) for ages 18 and over until Wednesday 29 September inclusive.
From Thursday 30 September, the Health Pass will be required throughout the Puy du Fou site for ages 12 and 2 months and over.
2. Unvaccinated people can take antigen tests at the park (results in 15 minutes).
However, we strongly recommend that unvaccinated visitors take their test before coming in order to limit waiting times.
3. Wearing a mask is strongly recommended from age 11 and is compulsory at certain stages of the visit.
4. "La Cinéscénie": Tickets reserved directly from Puy du Fou are sent 1 month before the date of visit.
Proof of health with a valid QR Code will therefore be required for admission to the Grand Parc and "La Cinéscénie". The following forms of proof are accepted:
- Vaccination, visitors must provide a document proving they have been fully vaccinated;
- Proof of a negative RT-PCR test, antigen test or self-test supervised by a health professional, performed less than 72 hours ago;
- The result from a positive RT-PCR or antigen test dating from at least 11 days ago and less than 6 months ago.
Find out more about the Health Pass: https://www.gouvernement.fr/pass-sanitaire-toutes-les-reponses-a-vos-questions