Coronavirus - COVID 19
Safety is a priority for Puy du Fou España, which is why we have decided to make the wearing of masks compulsory for our employees and visitors throughout the facilities, both indoors and outdoors.
Our visitors will be welcomed in strict compliance with the health and safety measures put in place to ensure that their visit is safe.
MEASURES TAKEN FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR VISITORS
1. Mandatory use of face masks throughout the facilities, both indoors and outdoors.
2. 2.Show capacity reduced to 75%.
3. Public address system with sanitary measures taken in front of Covid-19.
4. 200 hydroalcoholic gel standing dispensers located throughout the park.
5. 400 themed hydroalcoholic gel points in our Mesones, Casonas, Stalls and Workshops.
6. Informative signs with safety measures in front of Covid 19.
7. Safety distance marking on the ground.
8. Masks available to visitors in our first-aid kit.
9. Specific and delimited areas for smokers.
10. In all our indoor shows, adaptation of ventilation as a preventive measure against Covid-19, in accordance with the INSST guide, dated 26-01-2021, based on Royal Decree-Law 21/2020 of 9 June.
We also adapt the booking and ticket cancellation conditions.
TEMPORARY FLEXIBILITY OF BOOKING AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
In the event of any unforeseen circumstances arising from the current health situation, the following modifications may be made:
• Ticket bookings: can be modified up to 15 days before the date of the visit for any reason, and up to 12 hours before the date of the visit.
• Ticket bookings with stays: can be modified up to 15 days before the date of arrival at the accommodation.
Consult conditions on 925 63 01 35 or consult our General Conditions of Sale.
We remain at your disposal to answer any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
On this page you will be able to follow the detailed evolution of the measures taken by our teams to guarantee the conditions for a safe visit.