ADULT MENU : €23.50 if booked in advance (or €26.50 without a reservation)
Drinks not included
CHILDREN’S MENU (1) : €11.50 if booked in advance (or €13.50 without a reservation)
- Buffet of crudités and vegetables with salt for dipping, grain salad and courgettes, pork rillauds and mustard potatoes
- Barbecued meats (beef skirt, Red Label chicken, poultry leg, Brigandine sausage, marinated grill of the day) and “leg” of pork
- Potatoes with herbs, pan-fried vegetables, half grilled tomatoes, rice, peas, carrots, Ratatouille, ears of corn, grilled mushrooms, grilled pineapple, choice of sauces
- Cheese (Brie, Mizotte, Comté), cherry jam
- Dessert buffet (brioche crown with pink praline, François 1er lemon meringue pie*, homemade multi fruit pie, macaron pyramid, strawberry pyramid, cottage cheese, egg custard, homemade fruit salad, raspberry mousse torte*, orgeat custard, raspberry coulis)
Dinner in blue season: 6:30pm & 8.:15pm
Dinner in green season: 7pm
This restaurant is reserved for guests staying in our hotels.
Open on certain days only. Please ask.
Offer only available if booked in advance. We advise you to book your meal in our restaurants as they get very busy. Bookings are taken up to 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
To make a restaurant booking along with your ticket purchase or short-break booking, please call our booking hotline on +33 (0)820 09 10 10 (€0.12 per min from a French landline). We reserve the right to change menus and opening hours without notice. Our restaurants are only open to Grand Parc visitors on the day(s) they visit.
You can also call our booking line for information about the opening times of our themed restaurants with entertainment.
(1) Children aged 13 and under.
(2) This discount only applies to certain menus depending on opening dates