Relive the splendour of the Roman Empire in the restaurant of the Villa Gallo-Romaine.
ADULT MENU - DINNER: €22 if booked in advance (or €25 without a reservation)
Drinks not included
- Caesar salad (lettuce, diced chicken, tomatoes, egg, parmesan, croutons, Caesar dressing)
- Pork fillet with capers and parmesan, penne with courgettes and sundried tomatoes
- Crème brûlée with Bourbon vanilla and Speculoos biscuit
CHILDREN'S MENU (1) - DINNER : €11.50 if booked in advance (or €13,50 without a reservation)
- Melon and ham fan or tomato and mozzarella salad
- Lasagne or escalope cordon bleu, penne with tomato sauce
- Panna cotta, fruit coulis or ice cream (2 scoops)
- Drink: Flavoured Volvic (33cl)
Dinner on Cinéscénie evenings: 6:30pm & 8.15pm
Dinner in green season: 7pm
This restaurant is reserved for visitors staying in the Villa Gallo-Romaine.
Communal tables on Cinéscénie evenings - see the 2018 calendar.
Bookings are taken up to 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
We reserve the right to change menus and opening hours without notice.
To make a restaurant booking along with your ticket purchase or short-break booking, please call our booking hotline on +33 (0)820 09 10 10 (€0.12 per min from a French landline).
(1) Children aged 13 and under.
(2) This discount only applies to certain menus depending on opening dates